Marginalising the young.

Speaking of bubbles.......you talk them!

Even the Blair government controlled inflation better that Scumeron is doing now.

Blair didn’t control it, he manipulated it by removing inflationary items out of the figures like housing.

Just as the thatcher government manipulated figures you mean?

Assuming you are correct which you aren't, don’t you think 13 years in government was long enough to fix the problem you claim Thatcher caused, and do you seriously believe housing was became more affordable under labour.

Assuming you are correct which you aren't, don’t you think 13 years in government was long enough to fix the problem you claim Thatcher caused, and do you seriously believe housing was became more affordable under labour.

Thatcher started a downward spiral . Her regime invented bent politicians and statistics manipulation. She deregulated the banks allowing them to gamble with our money and led us into our current financial dilemma. Stating that some mock labour regime who inherited her filth and did not put it right is no defence.

Thatcher started a downward spiral . Her regime invented bent politicians and statistics manipulation. She deregulated the banks allowing them to gamble with our money and led us into our current financial dilemma. Stating that some mock labour regime who inherited her filth and did not put it right is no defence.

I guess you haven't voted for the elected government for the past 30 years then.

I guess you haven't voted for the elected government for the past 30 years then.

My OP was about the marginalisation of young people today not my voting habits. If you wish to discuss other topics kindly start your own thread.

Young people now really are feeling the effect of thatcher monetarism. Wealth has cascaded upwards.

My OP was about the marginalisation of young people today not my voting habits. If you wish to discuss other topics kindly start your own thread.

Young people now really are feeling the effect of thatcher monetarism. Wealth has cascaded upwards.

I disagree they are feeling the consequences of a labour induced housing bubble.

What should labour have done to correct the Thatcher years?

I disagree they are feeling the consequences of a labour induced housing bubble.

What should labour have done to correct the Thatcher years?

True Labour never got elected after thatcher. Hence they could not have done anything.

True Labour never got elected after thatcher. Hence they could not have done anything.

Yes they did, there is only one labour party and they got elected.

So what would you have done to correct the Thatcher years?

Archived