Where to study equine behaviour?

One of my daughter’s friends went to uni to do a degree in animal behaviour, she passed her degree and now has several thousand pounds of debt, she can now teach a dog to walk at heal, I could have given her that knowledge in just a few minutes. Go to an equestrian centre and work for free for a couple of weeks.

Im sure she can do more than that bit I no what your saying. I do already help at a yard and have done for a year or so I just want to take things further and make it a career so I feel I need something on paper to bAck me up.

Errm nope we can still "waste" years of our life on "worthless" degrees if that's what WE choose. But thanks for the confidence boost.

Dreams cannot come true if you do not have any. I wish you every success in your chosen career. My opinion is my opinion, I can be wrong. I have the right to be wrong.

I think the Sheffield area is a bit of a wasteland where professional horse management is concerned (and a lot of other things) - you need to be in the areas which deals with it in a big way, especially as you've seen the ignorant replies on here so far. If they knew anything they'd know there's big money in this area.

There's two over this way, Reaseheath College in Cheshire and Myerscough near Preston which are very highly respected.

Archived