Looking for John Hartley 'Opner'

Hi,

if anybody out there knows the whereabouts of John Hartley formerly of Strawberry Ave on Parson Cross, would you give him a nudge in this direction?

I returned to Sheffield for a short while at the back end of last year and, wouldn't yer know it, he'd moved about 18 months before. Had to leave again before I could manage to track him down.

He used to be a friend of Wayne Smart - but that was back in the day.

If he want's to know who's looking for him - the little mad woman from Church Street who had a dog called Odd Job.

If he's dead - tell me gently - really, really, gently. I'd be gutted.

Thanks!

Just bumping this because I have since discovered he's not dead - leastways he was alive and kicking at Christmas.

Unfortunately, his mum, Kate (Catherine), did die around that time.

I've also discovered he's probably on Shiregreen/Shirebrook area.

His sisters are Susan, Shirley, Violet And Christine. If memory serves, Christine is the one who lived in the Tinsley area in the 1970s.

Sorry. I'm just rolling about laughing.

I don't think this John would have either the energy or the inclination.

Actually, I think, due to one particularly helpful individual, we might have sorted it.

(If it turns out he went into the Marines at some point, I've got quite a few hats I'll have to eat!)

Hi,

if anybody out there knows the whereabouts of John Hartley formerly of Strawberry Ave on Parson Cross, would you give him a nudge in this direction?

I returned to Sheffield for a short while at the back end of last year and, wouldn't yer know it, he'd moved about 18 months before. Had to leave again before I could manage to track him down.

He used to be a friend of Wayne Smart - but that was back in the day.

If he want's to know who's looking for him - the little mad woman from Church Street who had a dog called Odd Job.

If he's dead - tell me gently - really, really, gently. I'd be gutted.

Thanks!

I saw john in the black bull ecclesfield last week.

Still with us,sporting a goaty beard.

Archived