Gala bingo staff break time

hi just started work for gala bingo and staff there only get one 5 min break on a 6 hour shift does any 1 no if this it legal as its very short time by time i walk acroos the club got my drink then got to staffroom it was time to go back :loopy:

Kerry78 - listen, you really need to get a life. people like you just do my head in. We nurses are constantly on the go, we are sometimes lucky to get 5 mins in 8 hours. I go to Gala Bingo and what you have said is just lies. you get a break after 3 hours. (I know that cos my mate works there) you get your drinks out of a machine and the staffroom is directly next to the food area, you don't have to wait for the kettle to boil. You have it so easy compared to most. You are obviously a trouble maker who needs to get a life. you are lucky to have a job -

^^^^^^^^^^^^ And you're a nurse I hope I don't have the misfortune to need medical attention from.

She was only asking for advice.

If there's some issues between your mate and her (if they work at the same place) this forum isn't for it.

Kerry78 - listen, you really need to get a life. people like you just do my head in. We nurses are constantly on the go, we are sometimes lucky to get 5 mins in 8 hours. I go to Gala Bingo and what you have said is just lies. you get a break after 3 hours. (I know that cos my mate works there) you get your drinks out of a machine and the staffroom is directly next to the food area, you don't have to wait for the kettle to boil. You have it so easy compared to most. You are obviously a trouble maker who needs to get a life. you are lucky to have a job -

I bet your bedside manner is brilliant :o:hihi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ And you're a nurse I hope I don't have the misfortune to need medical attention from.

If there's some issues between your mate and her (if they work at the same place) this forum isn't for it.

It's awful isn't it that someone asks advice and they get that kind of reply.

Yet again, it's a case of "I don't get that so why should you?" mentality.

Also seems rather strange that she's only just registered and her first post is an attack on another member in an obscure thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is another member trying to disguise themselves.

Wow.Who rattled your cage? You're out of order calling someone a liar and a troublemaker,just for asking a perfectly reasonable question.Which hospital do you work for? Just asking,so i know to avoid it,if your bedside manners like that.:o

Whoa - rather uncalled for.

Archived