Gala bingo staff break time

Kerry78 - listen, you really need to get a life. people like you just do my head in. We nurses are constantly on the go, we are sometimes lucky to get 5 mins in 8 hours. I go to Gala Bingo and what you have said is just lies. you get a break after 3 hours. (I know that cos my mate works there) you get your drinks out of a machine and the staffroom is directly next to the food area, you don't have to wait for the kettle to boil. You have it so easy compared to most. You are obviously a trouble maker who needs to get a life. you are lucky to have a job -

Ha ha ha ha ha........Ha ha ha ha!!

People like you make ne feel sick! Wind your neck in. Every time I've ever been to the hospital all the nurses are Sat about drinking tea!

You can't compare a part time Gala staff member to a nurse!! How many years did you train to be a nurse?? You don't like your work load? TOUGH LUCK! You asked for it, get on with it or leave your job. I here Gala are taking staff on.

Ha ha ha ha ha........Ha ha ha ha!!

People like you make ne feel sick! Wind your neck in. Every time I've ever been to the hospital all the nurses are Sat about drinking tea!

You can't compare a part time Gala staff member to a nurse!! How many years did you train to be a nurse?? You don't like your work load? TOUGH LUCK! You asked for it, get on with it or leave your job. I here Gala are taking staff on.

What respect you have for the medical profession.

As the OP, deal with it. A 6 hour shift is nothing unless you have a nicotine addiction.

What a forum we have when a gala bingo worker with no punctuation can be supported over a nurse who probably has to deal with half the forum drunk on a Friday night.

As the OP, deal with it. A 6 hour shift is nothing unless you have a nicotine addiction.

What a forum we have when a gala bingo worker with no punctuation can be supported over a nurse who probably has to deal with half the forum drunk on a Friday night.

Whether or not the Gala bingo worker has no punctuation is irrelevant, she simply came on here asking for advice. Other posters rightly defended her against the rudeness of the nurse.

Why the snotty attitude that the nurse was right to be angry with the Gala Bingo worker? IMO work status shouldn't matter on here.

What rubbish! Nobody should have to work 6 hours without a break. Especially if they are on their feet. The company I work for gives a break of 15 minutes for 4 and 5 hour shifts, and a 30 minute break for a 6 hour shift. All the breaks are unpaid of course. I can't use the toilet or get a hot drink whilst working - so I need the breaks.

To the OP - I would definately make enquires with your colleagues to make sure you are not missing out on something you are entitled to - especially if you are not getting paid for the breaks you should be having.

Are you in a Union? - if so, ask them what the company policy is.

Good luck, and well done for getting the job - and take no notice of the patronising attitude of the nurse.

Respect is earned, not just dished out because they're a nurse. Start going down that route and they start to get a superiority complex.

Like John Lydon says in his new butter advert - they chose to work in that profession.

Archived