Going abroad.. Spain, greece etc. HELP

I didn't check the ex pats thing, but germany were printing their old currency last year incase they left the euro apparently. Came up straight away on google, who'd have thought.

If you google "2 and 2 make 5" it comes up straight away as does "CIA responsible for 911". I bet if you google "Elvis and Lord Lucan run a B&B in Skeggy" it'll come up straight away.

If you google "2 and 2 make 5" it comes up straight away as does "CIA responsible for 911". I bet if you google "Elvis and Lord Lucan run a B&B in Skeggy" it'll come up straight away.

Hmmmm, well a lot of websites are saying about it. Either way, it makes no difference to me so yeah :)

Hmmmm, well a lot of websites are saying about it. Either way, it makes no difference to me so yeah :)

That isn't evidence that it's true, just that a lot of websites are saying it. If Greece and Spain fall out of the euro it will take a while for a new currency to be up and running. I would just go on holiday and not worry about it, or go to Cyprus.

That isn't evidence that it's true, just that a lot of websites are saying it. If Greece and Spain fall out of the euro it will take a while for a new currency to be up and running. I would just go on holiday and not worry about it, or go to Cyprus.

Zerohedge reported it back in Oct. Germany will leave the Euro. They have their own banks to bail, they cant afford everyone else's.

Just don't take travellers cheques, I really struggled to get them changed on Rhodes Oct 2010. When I did it was a bank and they were reluctant was only because they knew the owner of the apartments they changed them.

Just don't take travellers cheques, I really struggled to get them changed on Rhodes Oct 2010. When I did it was a bank and they were reluctant was only because they knew the owner of the apartments they changed them.

Ohhh thanks, that's super helpful. I was debating taking them because I thought itd be better. Ill stick to cash as usual :)

Ohhh thanks, that's super helpful. I was debating taking them because I thought itd be better. Ill stick to cash as usual :)

I am off to the Canaries on Monday. I am taking enough Euros to last me a couple of days and the rest in English money.

The pound will still be around long after the Euro ceases to exist as a currency.:)

The simple fact is that nobody knows where we are going. The experts disagree. We are living through unprecedented times (financially):roll:

I am off to the Canaries on Monday. I am taking enough Euros to last me a couple of days and the rest in English money.

The pound will still be around long after the Euro ceases to exist as a currency.:)

The simple fact is that nobody knows where we are going. The experts disagree. We are living through unprecedented times (financially):roll:

I'm not worried about what could happen to that country, I just don't want to end up stuck there.

This is purely selfish.

Archived