Williamson Hardware in Broomhill threatened

What chance would it stand against the numerous supermarkets that have taken a foothold in Broomhill?

A good chance, but they would have to compete with the 24hr shop rather than the supermarkets as they do a much better cheaper range of booze than all 3 of the supermarkets.

What annoys me is we have 3 substandard supermarkets up in Broomhill. They need to shut coop and one of the others and make one large store that has everything but I suppose parking would then be an issue

I was thinking of opening the off licence which i think i can beat the big stores prices and stay open till late depending on if i got the licence approved.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 18:19 ----------

I don't think anyone in Broomhall would care, it's a bit far for them isn't it :)

Edited to broomhill.

Silly me

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 22:55 ----------

Any more input?

I noticed that the bargain beers shop opposite spar has now closed

• 1 year later...

Yeah, Broomhill is facing allot of changes. Like the rooftop car park, They used to have a very rare lift which has been broken for about 6 months, howerver they sadly modernised it into a mindless design which is pushing its look to withstand another 5 years! (it even broke down on my second ride in it) I wish this didnt happen to a rare piece of English engineering. Wiliamsons should not go as they are a brilliant shop. :mad::mad::mad: