Strongbow ad 'Push It' - spot the bit that doesn't 'work'

I'm thinking that some of the observations posted here are better than the one I was thinking of :hihi:

I'll let you all know what was going through my mind tomorrow! (Mon)

:Hint:

In what manner do hot and thirsty blokes usually drink pints?

(Or even non hot and thirsty blokes!)

O.K....

So these guys have pushed that van three miles (even downhill as muddywolf observed!)

They get to the top of the hill...

"Gents! Are you seeing what I'm seeing"

They stare down into the valley below, looking longingly at the idyllic beer garden.

One of them shakes his head in anticipation.

"already sippin' it" he says.

Erm... what's that mate? You've pushed that van three miles uphill and down dale and you're intending to sip that pint? :loopy::D

Aren't you thirsty? Aren't you going to down it in one, get it down yer neck???

I enjoyed reading your observations, better than mine really, I especially liked:

.... The positioning of the figures on the slice removed and on the standing cake, would have the bride on her knees in front of the groom. ... Nice!

Nicely observed :thumbsup:

O.K....

So these guys have pushed that van three miles (even downhill as muddywolf observed!)

They get to the top of the hill...

"Gents! Are you seeing what I'm seeing"

They stare down into the valley below, looking longingly at the idyllic beer garden.

One of them shakes his head in anticipation.

"already sippin' it" he says.

Erm... what's that mate? You've pushed that van three miles uphill and down dale and you're intending to sip that pint? :loopy::D

Item 3

PC gone mad!

I don't think that gulping down pints as quickly as possible is allowed in alcohol adverts any more. It's PC gone mad, but it doesn't fit with the "please enjoy responsibly" small print.

What about the fact that they are drink driving?? They May only be having one pint, but still.

Archived