Jubilee Protest Day

London, South Bank, near City Hall and Tower Bridge between 12pm-5pm.

Media coverage lined up, speakers include Peter Tatchell and Joan Smith author and CBE refusenik. Queens boat expected to pass at 4pm.

Republic

Why would people want to deliberately cause trouble on what should be a nice day?

I do not buy into the whole queen thing and am not a supporter but i certainly would not want to ruin what could be a nice day out for other people.

I bet a lot of those people attending the protest where foaming at the mouth when the extreme Muslims where burning poppies at the soldiers coming home.

This is exactly the same and i honestly cannot understand why humans can't just live and let live..

The world is a confusing place sometimes :(

Have you seen the state of the weather? Most protester types won't turn out in the rain :D

I feel sorry for all the people who've spent weeks arranging street parties, etc. All that heat when we really didn't need it, and now we've all got an extra day off, all we get is drizzle.

Anybody who prefers to do away with our monarchy and let some of our politicians be rulers of this country need to really take stock. Britain has been made a laughing stock on numerous occasions for the decisions some of these politicians have made. Im no royalist but many countries still respect and envy the fact that we have the royal family.

Anybody who prefers to do away with our monarchy and let some of our politicians be rulers of this country need to really take stock. Britain has been made a laughing stock on numerous occasions for the decisions some of these politicians have made. Im no royalist but many countries still respect and envy the fact that we have the royal family.

Can't see why they have to be envious :huh:

The queen and her sponging family use far more of my mine and other peoples hard earnt money funding their lifestyle than they bring in in tourism...

Just my opinion.

Archived