Jubilee Protest Day

We're pompous? How? :huh::confused:

If we took all the money away from rich people and shared it about everybody'd get about a quid each, hardly worth it. It's the politics of envy by people with no talents and no aptitudes who think the world owes them a living, which seems to be endemic in this country. Too many Roundheads and never enough Cavaliers! :D

What are you on about?

Since when do you have to be a hardline communist to be a republican?

As I said on another thread about this subject yesterday, if you don't like it, emigrate...it's not rocket science.

What a stupid cowardly attitude.

If you don't like it, try to change it, that's rather the whole point of democracy.

What are you on about?

Since when do you have to be a hardline communist to be a republican?

What are you on about? I'm answering other poster's opinions about rich people. Many people seem to resent anyone else being a quid in front of them. Especially on this forum :)

We're pompous? How? :huh::confused:

If we took all the money away from rich people and shared it about everybody'd get about a quid each, hardly worth it. It's the politics of envy by people with no talents and no aptitudes who think the world owes them a living, which seems to be endemic in this country. Too many Roundheads and never enough Cavaliers! :D

what i hate about this jubilee, we have normal people losing jobs, houses, getting into debt, getting into poverty, bills rising, food rising, wages frozen and in some cases going down in this economic crisis

yet whos paying for this pagent? us? you can bet its not going to be the royal family....but we are afterall in this together :suspect:

People ought to think that they are lucky enough to have the freedom to celebrate or not,if we had lost the last war we would have been FORCED to celebrate Adolf Hitler tag.

Which has what exactly to do with anything, even if it were true?

Did the Queen personally defeat the nazis?

Besides, if Edward hadn't decided to marry Wallace Simpson we'd've had a Nazi sympathiser on the throne during the World War 2, we really dodged the bullet on that one.

What are you on about? I'm answering other poster's opinions about rich people. Many people seem to resent anyone else being a quid in front of them. Especially on this forum :)

The poster you responded to did not mention 'rich people', it was quite clear they were talking about the Royal Family specifically.

The Queen and the royal family are great for this country. The moronic self named republic in my opinion should vacate England and join a republic country. They are essentially traitors to England and truly don't deserve to enjoy all that England and the Royal family have to offer. ( my personal opinion)

Lol, I'd betray Queen Elizabeth in a heartbeat, she's done nothing to earn my loyalty.

The poster you responded to did not mention 'rich people', it was quite clear they were talking about the Royal Family specifically.
And when they're done with the Royals, who'd be next? You can't satisfy then, because their secret yen is to be top of the dung heap themselves. They just cover it with a pretence of wanting equality.

Look at Russia and China if you want an example of what happens when the mob takes over. Some pigs always end up more equal than others. Because that's the way it is. At least with the Royals they're brought up to the sense of duty to the country and its people.

what i hate about this jubilee, we have normal people losing jobs, houses, getting into debt, getting into poverty, bills rising, food rising, wages frozen and in some cases going down in this economic crisis

yet whos paying for this pagent? us? you can bet its not going to be the royal family....but we are afterall in this together :suspect:

Well that's where you are wrong. It is being paid for by private donation, and it has created rather a lot of jobs too. But don't let the facts stand in the way of an ill informed rant.

Well that's where you are wrong. It is being paid for by private donation, and it has created rather a lot of jobs too. But don't let the facts stand in the way of an ill informed rant.

A private donation eh?

and how long do these "jobs" last? a day, 2 days, a week?

id rather have em saving normal peoples jobs for years rather than a weekends festivities tbh, id rather normal people were saved from debt, poverty, homelessness and death but were all in this together

Archived