God seems to be a Republican . . .

certainly if the weather they get during these Royal events is anything to go by. They nearly cancelled the Queen's coronation 59 years ago on the 2nd of June because the weather was so bad. Even though they take care to hold them during the summer months, it seems they're never lucky with the weather at hardly any of these events.

the only time when the weather was any good was at Charles and Di's wedding. All the others, including this one, and the weather was garbage.

Lets hope It won't dampen the spirits.The Thames Pageant is in the afernoon, hope it brightens up,but its a shame so many outside planned celebrations will have to be cancelled.I'm annoyed with God about that.

total myth that the huge television audience that the Coronation got in 1953 was anything to do with the monarchy and the popularity of the institution.

the plebs were just glad to have an excuse to huddle together in order to keep warm.

total myth that the huge television audience that the Coronation got in 1953 was anything to do with the monarchy and the popularity of the institution.

the plebs were just glad to have an excuse to huddle together in order to keep warm.

How do you know that,were you there.:hihi:

the only time when the weather was any good was at Charles and Di's wedding. All the others, including this one, and the weather was garbage.

You need to take into account the fact that God is omniscience, and he knew that the death of Diana would damage the public's opinion of the monarchy. If he could ensure that the wedding appeared as "fairy tale" as possible, all the better to manipulate the gullible masses.

:hihi:

You need to take into account the fact that God is omniscience, and he knew that the death of Diana would damage the public's opinion of the monarchy. If he could ensure that the wedding appeared as "fairy tale" as possible, all the better to manipulate the gullible masses.

:hihi:

Ah very funny..not

:gag:

I asked him to save my brother who was 10 when he died.

I prayed to him every night for several months in the hope hed help my brother.

He didnt.

My bro died.

God does not exist.

He took my dad as well so i'm sure he'll keep an eye on your Bro' till you get there.

Archived