The Queen, God Bless Her

Oh darling you are always so manly and aggressive towards me,some women find that such a turn on.:love:

You're far to old...and a God jockey to boot. Needy is so ugly. Sorry to disappoint.

ermm, what was I just saying about republican types ... oh yes, dour, humourless, etc, etc. :hihi:

Although, for some reason I always thought skinz was a girl :suspect:

What you mean, I was fooled into thinking that was a real man?

As far as Germans go I suppose she's okay.

http://i45.tinypic.com/33toub6.jpg

Such mockery against our lovely Queen and Prince Charles.Are you German?

It didn't come over like that, you have to be careful when posting on fora, you should know that by now.

I did and still do think she was a drama queen, and if she had bothered to fasten her seat belt that night, she'd still be here, and probably even more excessive now than she was then.

The coup de gras would have come eventually.

Loose cannons are not appreciated by Naval men, if you get my drift.

ermm, what was I just saying about republican types ... oh yes, dour, humourless, etc, etc. :hihi:

Ok, Ill have a contrived giggle with you.

A ha ha ha..a ha ha ha...a ha ha ha, a ha ha ha.

hold on..another one coming...

A ha ha ha.

Yes sorry to upset you again,but the majority of us do, thats why we have still got the monarchy,and long may that remain.

You have not upset me (again or otherwise) I am simply trying to understand why, as a 21st century developed democracy we should be fascinated by this Disneyesque fantasy.It doesn't seem quite rational

You have not upset me (again or otherwise) I am simply trying to understand why, as a 21st century developed democracy we should be fascinated by this Disneyesque fantasy.It doesn't seem quite rational

It is to keep the entire world laughing at us.

No other first world country puts up with it, but speak about it, and you are considered a traitor.

Brainwashing at its most extreme.

Archived