The Queen, God Bless Her

Wouldn't that be rabbits? Squirrels aren't normally out and about after dark. And the wheels of time have headlights? Who knew ... :)

I'm not quite feeling this comparison somehow ... I think you have your metaphors mixed :)

Rabbits, squirrels, elephants..who cares.

Wheels = splat, time = it'll happen eventually.

What were you saying on the monarchy/IQ thread? a ha ha ha.

Eh? I have a superiority complex? Am a bully? Or being bullied? Totally confused.
Probably me bullying you. I said most republicans were dour and humourless, and you said you were joining them in that corner.

Does this mean I'll be drummed out of the Dream Team?? :o

Rabbits, squirrels, elephants..who cares.

Wheels = splat, time = it'll happen eventually.

What were you saying on the monarchy/IQ thread? a ha ha ha.

I'd keep quiet about that, if I were you. You don't even know your squirrels from your rabbits, or even much about Time's wing'ed chariot ... what do they teach you kids these days?

Probably me bullying you. I said most republicans were dour and humourless, and you said you were joining them in that corner.

Does this mean I'll be drummed out of the Dream Team?? :o

Seeing as you said 'most', I shall console my poor bullied self as being the exception to the rule.:D I have been called many things but never 'dour' or 'humourless'.

Eh? I have a superiority complex? Am a bully? Or being bullied? Totally confused.

All I can see is " the dream team"...which, imo indicates "a gang" of some sort, as it does to others....just saying.

Archived