The Queen, God Bless Her

Could be worse. You could work for Donal Trump with his daft haircut and his vast wealth and privilege and have to kiss his ass every day to keep your job.

Donald Trump is a huge megalomaniac and must be a nightmare to work for. :hihi:

I think The Queen isn't a beautiful woman, but she is what my grandmother used to call handsome. She has lovely eyes and amazing skin. Helped no doubt by staying out of the sun. I think she looks gorgeous for 84.

I never thought Princess Margaret was pretty. Her nose is too long. She frankly reminds me of the bored suburban housewives I used to see as a kid. When hanging out with their kids, you like to go to their house to play because their mother is either always drunk, or fooling around with the gardener or the pool guy and lets you do anything. That, or they're perpetually nursing a sunburn and a hangover.

Donald Trump is a huge megalomaniac and must be a nightmare to work for. :hihi:

I think The Queen isn't a beautiful woman, but she is what my grandmother used to call handsome. She has lovely eyes and amazing skin. Helped no doubt by staying out of the sun. I think she looks gorgeous for 84.

I never thought Princess Margaret was pretty. Her nose is too long. She frankly reminds me of the bored suburban housewives I used to see as a kid. When hanging out with their kids, you like to go to their house to play because their mother is either always drunk, or fooling around with the gardener or the pool guy and lets you do anything. That, or they're perpetually nursing a sunburn and a hangover.

The only woman I knew who stayed beautiful in old age was an aunt of mine. She was tall. straight backed and wore high heel shoes until she was almost 90 Her skin would have done credit to a 30 year old. No kidding. Quite an amazing woman

Unfortunately she had a mind like a steel trap and a tongue that could corrode tempered steel :hihi:

Now, I know what six of the people commenting on this thread actually look like ... and glass houses, people, living in and stones are words that immediately come to mind ... :hihi:

I'm no monarchist by a long chalk but for her age she is still an attractive woman. (not sure why her looks are up for debate to be honest) I guess most women of that age don't get the full beauty treatment..let alone being able to afford it though.

And yer right..I've also seen a few off here. Some right rough arses...and that's just the younger ones.

After seeing the Queen stand for over fours hours yesterday, it is more than I could do in my 60's!. She is an amazing woman, ansd as others have mentioned she has the most beautiful skin. She was very beautiful as a young woman, and lets not forget she is 86.

these two cousins were born with a mental disability, and you should never mock the afflicted
I hadn't looked at the links, is that what he was doing? That's disgusting and out of order. Even for the likes of taxman. Sheffield Forum member reaches a new low.

these two cousins were born with a mental disability, and you should never mock the afflicted

Yes, and do you know what happened to them? They were locked away out of sight and out of mind. Totally forgotten about, totally abandoned. God bless the Royal Family eh?

Archived