Wonga? Be Warned!

Just to advise anybody wishing to use Wonga, that upon submitting an application you agree to their Privacy Policy, which also means that all data from applications submitted to them are kept for a minimum of SIX YEARS.

They WILL NOT even allow you to remove or delete your "My Account" details, so, BE WARNED!

Once you are with them, you are with them for at least 6 Years!!!

Also, it is almost nigh on impossible to speak with them in person, if you have a problem, as the numbers they give are all automated.

I have used their service before, but I would not recommend them to others, as I find it now impossible to get through to a them, when I have wished to speak with someone personally.

I have also contacted BBC Watchdog too, concerning their very poor service of late.

Isn't their owner, Beecroft, one of the main donors to the Conservatives?

He has a large stock interest in them, I believe.

The Conservative party donor and venture capitalist Adrian Beecroft also stands to benefit if the company succeeds with its flotation plans.

Beecroft, who has donated £537,076 to the Tories, is chairman of private equity firm Dawn Capital, which is one of the biggest holders of Wonga's stock.

He has a large stock interest in them, I believe.

The Conservative party donor and venture capitalist Adrian Beecroft also stands to benefit if the company succeeds with its flotation plans.

Beecroft, who has donated £537,076 to the Tories, is chairman of private equity firm Dawn Capital, which is one of the biggest holders of Wonga's stock.

Damn bloodsucker!

The likes of Beecroft have wealth that most of us can only dream of, but he still thinks it is fair game to financially rape people. It's a damning indictment of the sort of society we now live in.

Great Britain 2012, a fair description. We could all do with being a bit better off but their is a limit.....:mad:

Just to advise anybody wishing to use Wonga, that upon submitting an application you agree to their Privacy Policy, which also means that all data from applications submitted to them are kept for a minimum of SIX YEARS.

They WILL NOT even allow you to remove or delete your "My Account" details, so, BE WARNED!

Once you are with them, you are with them for at least 6 Years!!!

It is almost nigh on impossible to speak with them in person, if you have a problem, as the numbers they give are all automated.

I have used their service before, but I would not recommend them to others, as I find it now impossible to get through to a them, when I have wished to speak with someone personally.

I have also contacted BBC Watchdog too, concerning their very poor service of late.

Shame on you for using "wonga"

Isn't their owner, Beecroft, one of the main donors to the Conservatives?:rolleyes:

Yes he is and he is also the author of the recent report commissioned by David Cameron which suggested that many workers rights to be slashed.

Therefore in spite of his estimated personal wealth of over £100million; he stands to benefit financially from weakeneing employee rights.

Sounds pretty venal to me.

Yes he is and he is also the author of the recent report commissioned by David Cameron which suggested that many workers rights to be slashed.

Therefore in spite of his estimated personal wealth of over £100million; he stands to benefit financially from weakeneing employee rights.

Sounds pretty venal to me.

I'm sure he'll have benefitted very nicely from the recent Tory and Lib Dem tax cuts for the super rich.

Archived