Cricket a Gay Game

American Seinfield actor Jason Alexander says Cricket is a jay game then apologises profusely is that an insult to cricket or gays or is he just an ignorant American.

And they watch baseball, wow rounders we call it, cricket not gay just dull :)

All a PR stunt I fear. Not very famous supporting actor causes stir to get his name in the papers, probably with a bit of the media taking it out of context.

he allegedly said "it's not like a manly baseball pitch"

Baseball? Is that what they call the girly rounders game?

Ignorant American.

I wonder how "gay" he'd think it is if he had to face a Malcolm Marshall bowling attack.

He'll be on a very sticky wicket if he encounters Marshall, as he now now turns out for St Peter's XI ;)

Maybe he meant gay as in ghey.

I'd like to believe he did. I also wonder who exactly got mad about his comments.

Whether it was someone who is actually gay or just the usual PC mob that make a living out of taking offence to things.

I always believed, after years of attempting to personally, that it was impossible to offend "the gays".

On a side note I was told by a gay female yesterday that my trousers were very ghey. Which made me laugh. But looking back I should have lectured her about human rights.

American Seinfield actor Jason Alexander says Cricket is a jay game then apologises profusely is that an insult to cricket or gays or is he just an ignorant American.

Is he batting on the wrong side ?.:D

Archived