Old Avery Steel Yard Scale

I have got an old Avery Steel Yard scale which I am trying to sell. The scale has been on display in a butchers shop for over 40 years and is in excellent condition. It's 43 inches long and made out of stainless steel. Can anyone give me anymore background information about the scale or know of any companies who would buy something like this?

• 2 weeks later...
I have got an old Avery Steel Yard scale which I am trying to sell. The scale has been on display in a butchers shop for over 40 years and is in excellent condition. It's 43 inches long and made out of stainless steel. Can anyone give me anymore background information about the scale or know of any companies who would buy something like this?

i am a butcher and i would like buy your steel yard scale

i am a butcher and i would like buy your steel yard scale

You guys appear to be new to the forum and will need 5 posts before you can message one another.

And the post should be in the items for sale forum.

Surprised no one has mentioned this ! Good luck.

Archived