Northern soul DJ required

yan

Hi.

I'm looking to hire out a northern soul DJ for a party I'm organising later in in the year.

If anybody is aware of one, or indeed is one, please could you get in touch?

Thanks x

Hi.

I'm looking to hire out a northern soul DJ for a party I'm organising later in in the year.

If anybody is aware of one, or indeed is one, please could you get in touch?

Thanks x

Get yourself down to Bessemer Pub on 24/06/12 from about tea time to 9pm

My mate Micky is one of the soul DJs there. They normally have a large list of guest djs who do 30 min slots over the session.

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/soulforum/calendar/event/24040-soul-on-sunday-club-the-bessemer-pub/

I do have lots of Northern Soul and Motown myself. I'm a laptop DJ, so it depends what your audience is like. A lot of Souley's like to see original vinyl being spun.

Mick Clements or Russ Abbot who does the Radio Sheff show will be able to help.

Thanks everyone :)

I'm wanting a DJ that will play decent northern soul (I'm not up on northern soul) but the person the party is for goes to a lot of northern soul nights/weekends. But I also want some modern music playing for all the other party guests so I'm

Not sure who my best bet is x

Thanks everyone :)

I'm wanting a DJ that will play decent northern soul (I'm not up on northern soul) but the person the party is for goes to a lot of northern soul nights/weekends. But I also want some modern music playing for all the other party guests so I'm

Not sure who my best bet is x

If you can give more details of date & venue may be able to help

contact us through here.

• 2 months later...

Archived