Unemployed bussed in to steward river pageant

They poach, entice staff with incentives, money and benefits that's how.

If there are so many employable people in this country how is that employers need to recruit East Europeans, Nepalese etc.? (dont tell me that they work cheap, they do not, they just work.)

I certainly hope that you're differentiated from me, I have no desire to be like you at all.

Actually that is unfair, you have no idea what I am like, I come on here offering mentoring, counselling, attempting to steer you and the rest of the loonies onto the straight and narrow path.

Despite this I am rebuffed and abused. None the less I will continue in my quest to enlighten your darkness and lead you to the uplands of truth and beauty.

God save the Queen,

Vote for Dave

Shocking.

Public money raised from income taxes & VAT to fund a party for the largest land monopolist. People who pay such taxes when not part of the structurally unemployed forced to work for their dole and denied income for their labour a said party, a party they have funded themselves!

I don't want to upset your rant but the events weren't funded by the taxpayer, so none of you unemployment benefit went to paying for it.

Actually that is unfair, you have no idea what I am like

And you believe that you know something about me do you?

, I come on here offering mentoring, counselling, attempting to steer you and the rest of the loonies

That would certainly be a case of the blind leading the blind. At least if everyone else were as loony as you.

onto the straight and narrow path.

Despite this I am rebuffed and abused. None the less I will continue in my quest to enlighten your darkness and lead you to the uplands of truth and beauty.

God save the Queen,

Vote for Dave

From what you post it's my honest believe that you're completely barking mad. I'm not entirely sure if you're a well off landlord, up to your eyeballs in buy-to-let debt or just a bouncer in the security industry with delusions of grandeur, but either way your economic and political understanding and analysis leaves a lot to be desired as far as I can see. And in addition to that you seem to struggle to understand why different people disagree with you, you can only see two groups, those who agree with you (a very lonely group with just you in it) and everyone else, who you seem to think all believe the same thing...

If there are so many employable people in this country how is that employers need to recruit East Europeans, Nepalese etc.? (dont tell me that they work cheap, they do not, they just work.)

You can't even follow a discussion apparently, the post you were responding to here was aimed at my assertion that full employment is not desirable and would cause problems in hiring any staff (since none are available).

It was not a comment on the current situation where we are clearly a very long way from full employment.

Then another company is now short of staff and can only hire by doing the same thing. Ultimately there is overall a shortage of workforce at that point though, and it can't be solved by 'poaching' as some company somewhere is constantly without a person it wants.

There will always be unemployment wont there.

You can't even follow a discussion apparently, the post you were responding to here was aimed at my assertion that full employment is not desirable and would cause problems in hiring any staff (since none are available).

It was not a comment on the current situation where we are clearly a very long way from full employment.

You see cyclone, this is what you do, you lose the arguement, pretend you were talking about something else and start another one. Have you considered standing for parliament?

Weren't you arguing that full employment was desirable? If there is full employment then by definition there is no unemployment.

I never argue, I debate as is the nature of this wonderful forum and rather than blindly stick to my guns I also have the presence of mind to concede and on this occasion I do.

Archived