Unemployed bussed in to steward river pageant

So if we make the unemployed work for their dole.

Why don't we make;

Pensioners work for state pension.

Children work for child tax credit.

Pensioners work extra for pension credit.

Children work for child benefit.

Disabled work for DLA.

Housebuyers work for SMI.

Landlords work for housing benefit.

I agree with you. Except regarding landlords, they provide the houses so they have already made thier contribution.

All very honourable but I fail to see what that has to do with my question.

You asked if Rich would you have been happy to do this for just his benefit money?

He wouldn't be able to do it but he does do some voluntary work for no extra money which goes someway to answer your question, it also implies he would work full time if he could.

They'll get the money regardless of what they do or don't do, they're not being asked to work in order to be paid unlike you and I.

No they won't. Many unemployed have been told by companies such as A4E, that if they don't attend these 'apprenticeships' then thet would lose their benefits.

I agree with you. Except regarding landlords, they provide the houses so they have already made thier contribution.

No they don't.

Burn a landlord upon a crucifix and see what happens to the house.

Nothing, the house remains.

The landlord DOES NOT PROVIDE houses.

The people who provide houses are builders. They build a house, and wallah, a new house has been provided.

Landlords make no contribution, they seek only to extract via rent, for personal gain (private profit). They are parasites.

So have the pensioners and the children are too young :)

Pensioners have not.

They have not paid into the system, they have took out more than they paid in. The pensions are funded out of current taxation. The pensions cannot be paid.

You asked if Rich would you have been happy to do this for just his benefit money?

He wouldn't be able to do it but he does do some voluntary work for no extra money which goes someway to answer your question, it also implies he would work full time if he could.

Ok...are you his mouthpiece?

So have the pensioners and the children are too young :)

Nah not at all. Xenia's already conceded that children cleaned the chimneys, cos someone had to. And pensioners? Perhaps they should've been used to row the ships & floatilas down the Thames.

Pensioners have not.

They have not paid into the system, they have took out more than they paid in. The pensions are funded out of current taxation. The pensions cannot be paid.

Today's pensioners have paid into the system for other people's pensions for years and now they're getting their pensions paid by today's workers.

Archived