How to stop moss

I bought some moss killer a few weeks ago as it was all over my driveway. You have to dilute it and use a watering can to treat the affected areas. It was effective, but still took a lot of brushing to remove. Just use the edge of a spade to remove it from between block paving.

The thing you DONT do is power wash it before you have applied moss killer as when you power wash before treatment the spores (seeds) spread so apply the killer before hand then power wash, I then having washed the area , apply jayes fluid.

I would work it in very well using a soft brush so it goes between the cracks you could if you are able to do so seal the cracks

All I do is mix Jeyes fluid in watering can and apply once a year, maybe twice! No need to dig it out, wash the drive with pressure washer or anything else. Takes a week or so to start to notice any change but its works!

Archived