The Queen's Expiration Date

When will she stop being Queen, can she just give it up or does she have to die, I can not see her wanting to be on the throne at 90 as I can see this diamond jubilee as the final swan song to the world, there is no way she can do another world tour or jubilee as she will be on a zimmer frame surely.

I am definitely no royalist and could not give 2 hoots about them, they seem like just a load of over privileged, over rated, over publicised, over scrutinised, miserable freeloaders in recent centuries.

Perhaps in this modern time of scarcity and economic misery, they should renounce their titles, money and wealth and demolish the castles and palaces to make way for more affordable housing for the real down to earth people of this world.

After all, kings and queens and princes and princesses, lords, mayors, hereditary titles and knighthoods are things from the medieval dark ages.

Archived