Muslims Slaughter "Apostate" in Tunisia

Do you actually believe that the actions of a few ,basically,football hooligans can stand in comparison with atrocities committed by Muslims in recent times ? .....Unbelievable

When you compare the numbers of muslims in the world, the amount that commit the atrocities numbers far less than "few".

When you compare the numbers of muslims in the world, the amount that commit the atrocities numbers far less than "few".

How many teeth arms servicemen do we have? 35,000?

UK population 62 262 000 / 2000 = 31 131

Muslim world population 2.200,000,000 / 2000 is 1,100,000

I guess my point is, only a tiny proportion of any population do the actual fighting. However they get a lot of support.

I disagree, most people on this planet are too busy getting on with their lives to worry about supporting wars that aren't wars of self defence.

I'd thought that the majority of the people that carried out the Holocaust was Christian?

Eleven million people died in the Holocaust, six million we know were Jews.What were the other five million?

Archived