Muslims Slaughter "Apostate" in Tunisia

This Man faced death with an astonishing strength and grace... that said... i find it beyond comprehension that You Tube will allow the showing of this disgusting act of brutality knowing fully what the content is and yet if someone wants to upload 'copyrighted' material or video of the naked human body, it is forbidden because it is deemed obscene...

Yes he did.

Do you have any evidence that Christianity is 600 years ahead of Islam or do you think that if you keep repeating it it will somehow make it true? If you want to see how progressive English nationalism and Christianity are have a look at these EDL members sieg heiling and throwing fireworks about. Very advanced. http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/22064

It took 8 pages to mention the EDL. Well done. :clap:

In reply, yes there is plenty of evidence, born out by the fact that many Islamic countries still behave in a manner that we (collectively Western and Christian background nations) did maybe hundreds of years ago.

Also I'm not sure what your point is about the EDL thugs. One threw a firework, I don't condone it, it's disgusting behaviour and I'm sure they will be suitably punished within our criminal justice system, but they've a way to go if your aiming to compare them with the limb tearing, body abliterating fireworks set off daily by Islamists.

its always a tiny minority that do the wet work.

And out of the estimated 1.6 billion Muslims it's a tiny minority that support them. Most are not different from any one else in this world, they're to busy trying to get on with their own lives.

And we're back to issue that it's a tiny minority of Muslims carrying out the atrocities.

It maybe a tiny minority committing the acts of violence, but I worry about how well insulated we as a nation can be from being dragged backwards by Islam.

We can see what Islam and Sharia does around the world, so I'm highly suspicious of the high proportion of Muslims that want to see Sharia Law implemented in the UK.

We like to think we're immune from the barbarity we see practiced in Islamic states. We are anything but, because we have invited it to our shores thanks to mass immigration from some of those countries.

It maybe a tiny minority committing the acts of violence, but I worry about how well insulated we as a nation can be from being dragged backwards by Islam.

We can see what Islam and Sharia does around the world, so I'm highly suspicious of the high proportion of Muslims that want to see Sharia Law implemented in the UK.

We like to think we're immune from the barbarity we see practiced in Islamic states. We are anything but, because we have invited it to our shores thanks to mass immigration from some of those countries.

You see I view things the other way.

Our way of life is a much bigger threat to the Islamists than vice versa. The Western culture rightly or wrong has swept all aside around the world, just look at China now, and the Islamists know that their part of the world will turn sooner or later.

That's why they're attacking us, because they're frightened of us.

Archived