Muslims Slaughter "Apostate" in Tunisia

A brave man, who faced a slow painful death showed amazing grace at the point of such horror. Bound and helpless seeing the knife that was about to slice his head off, did he curse spit or dam his murderers? No. Did he insult Islam, Muslims, Muhammed? No. Did HE BEG FOR HIS LIFE? No. He asked god to forgive them.

Indeed, a brave man and a great example to all of us.

Tom Hollands latest book takes a good hard look at monotheism in a historical ( not religious) way.

Its hard not to read it and realise what a load of rubbish organised religion is. If there is a god he must look down on us and weep.

Muslim Cleric Explains Where Homosexuals & Whores Come From.

I had to laugh at this.

According to this Islamic scholar, homosexuality is a disease inflicted by Satan. Satan, apparently, sticks his finger in a male baby's bottom which causes the disease. It can only be cured with semen. However, the semen causes worms which makes the victim crave more penetration.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=db4_1339126714

He goes on to say that the devil is present at all births.If the baby is a Shiite Muslim the devil will leave him alone but if he isn`t a Shiite the devil will make him homosexual.

They show this crap on tv in the middle east and people who are uneducated will actually believe it.

Muslim Cleric Explains Where Homosexuals & Whores Come From.

I had to laugh at this.

According to this Islamic scholar, homosexuality is a disease inflicted by Satan. Satan, apparently, sticks his finger in a male baby's bottom which causes the disease. It can only be cured with semen. However, the semen causes worms which makes the victim crave more penetration.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=db4_1339126714

He goes on to say that the devil is present at all births.If the baby is a Shiite Muslim the devil will leave him alone but if he isn`t a Shiite the devil will make him homosexual.

They show this crap on tv in the middle east and people who are uneducated will actually believe it.

And that is the crux of the problem. Idiots who make wild claims while claiming to belong to Islam manipulating the uneducated to cement their own position of power.

I bet he doesn't go into the scriptures in the video to justify his bizarre claims.

Archived