Please twit this to everyone you know!!

BRITISH SAILOR MISSING IN DUBAI please RT this picture,media slow to help due to jubilee pic.twitter.com/niIol9xT #bringtimmyhome

not getting anywhere near enough media attention, please post this on twitter if you can...many thanks

BRITISH SAILOR MISSING IN DUBAI please RT this picture,media slow to help due to jubilee pic.twitter.com/niIol9xT #bringtimmyhome

not getting anywhere near enough media attention, please post this on twitter if you can...many thanks

I'm not being funny but if he's missing in Dubai what do you want us in Sheffield to able to do about it?

I'm not being funny but if he's missing in Dubai what do you want us in Sheffield to able to do about it?

just harnessing the power of the media to raise the profile, what with all the Jubilee (and rightly so btw) being the main headlines, this story hasnt had the attention it deserves...Im ex navy and this is a story close to my heart, no other reason...a british citizen and Royal Navy serviceman is missing in a foreign land.....father of 2 with another due in October...should be all over the news and priority for the Prime Minister and Government to find him. It is in the press, but I personally feel that it should be a top story till he is found.

just harnessing the power of the media to raise the profile, what with all the Jubilee (and rightly so btw) being the main headlines, this story hasnt had the attention it deserves...Im ex navy and this is a story close to my heart, no other reason...a british citizen and Royal Navy serviceman is missing in a foreign land.....father of 2 with another due in October...should be all over the news and priority for the Prime Minister and Government to find him. It is in the press, but I personally feel that it should be a top story till he is found.

Im sorry but what cloud are you on???

It is sad that some dude has gone missing, really sad. But as if one person (who was a civillian at the time) going missing should be a "priority for the Prime Minister and Government". I hope you don't acyually think that and that you typed in haste.

Why should he be any more a priority than any other missing person?

I honestly hope he is found, but you need to find some perspective.

Im sorry but what cloud are you on???

It is sad that some dude has gone missing, really sad. But as if one person (who was a civillian at the time) going missing should be a "priority for the Prime Minister and Government". I hope you don't acyually think that and that you typed in haste.

Why should he be any more a priority than any other missing person?

I honestly hope he is found, but you need to find some perspective.

The 'dude' Timmy is a serving member of the armed forces serving on HMS Westminster and missing for 10 days. Any British citizen missing abroad should be a priority.

Ex pats in the UAE are looking for him and putting up posters etc

Archived