Please twit this to everyone you know!!

Im sorry but what cloud are you on???

It is sad that some dude has gone missing, really sad. But as if one person (who was a civillian at the time) going missing should be a "priority for the Prime Minister and Government". I hope you don't acyually think that and that you typed in haste.

Why should he be any more a priority than any other missing person?

I honestly hope he is found, but you need to find some perspective.

Are you really so ignorant of the situation this serviceman could be/is in?

Im sorry but what cloud are you on???

It is sad that some dude has gone missing, really sad. But as if one person (who was a civillian at the time) going missing should be a "priority for the Prime Minister and Government". I hope you don't acyually think that and that you typed in haste.

Why should he be any more a priority than any other missing person?

I honestly hope he is found, but you need to find some perspective.

Any person, military or not is entitled to the best effort of his or her home country to locate and aid them if they go missing. It should not be more a priority, but it should not be less either.

I used to get in some right states on runs ashore in Dubai, and I always made it back onboard, with ship mates or on my own as many thousands of sailors do all the time...I dont know what state he was in.

I hope thats not an attempt at blaming the victim? I am tired, so could be wrong, but your post has that stench to me. Am I wrong?

"Stench"? I am trying to clarify what happened. Why would his shipmates pay for the cab and not go with him?

"Stench"? I am trying to clarify what happened. Why would his shipmates pay for the cab and not go with him?

Maybe we don't know all the facts Bloomdido but you have a good point, I would never leave someone in such a vulnerable position on their own.

I used to get in some right states on runs ashore in Dubai, and I always made it back onboard, with ship mates or on my own as many thousands of sailors do all the time...I dont know what state he was in.
We had a lot of adrift matelots when we visited Copenhagen on HMS Albion one year. Copenhagen was that type of a place.:)

Archived