White Bear Ecclesfield - not closing down any more.

Bruno

have a good night at the white bear on friday i know you are a rock DJ there as i am the glasscollecter i used to work on fridays but i changed to saturdays

i think you ought too leave her alone:loopy: how old are you?? you ought to be ashamed of ureself arguing with a 15 year old. told pinz is a great lass

Is that Legally allowed? a 15 year old collecting glasses in a Pub?:wow:

Hi U and Me,

well it looks like me and shelly have fans, or at least a fan.

in this cut throat business of being a publican, it is so nice to be apreciated by customers rather than being stabbed in the back for doing your job.

I would just like to say that me and shelly have really enjoyed running the white bear and hope that we have put it back on the map for being one of THE places to be seen in Ecclesfield. Hopefully Roger will keep this up, the Square needs it, in order to survive.

in my opinion, and it is only my opinion, the Black Bull is still a pub on its way down, if thats possible after the last stand in Landlord ran it into the ground.:mad:

as i said before, we are having a party to beat all parties on Saturday, everyone is welcome.

Eric_The_Man

yes it is legal to work in a pub but ONLY collecting glasses its illegal to work behind the bar untill your 18.I would like to say THANKYOU to eric the man for apreciating his customers and what they have to say. hope you and shelly have a great life 2gether enjoy it to the full and we ALL hope that your next pub is agreat success like the white bear.

GOOD LUCK 2 THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

SHELLY WE LOVE YOU, YOU ARE GREAT you deserve the best in life :)

MARTINE YOU ARE SO FUNNY keep up the good work:)

SEE YOU BOTH SOON HOPEFULLY AT A PUB NEAR YOU!:hihi:

You maybe right about working as glass collector, however an employer needs to apply for a work permit for any child otherwise that child is not covered by the employers liability insurance, also a child can only work within the time periods of 7am till 7pm

according to this

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/education/information-for-parentscarers/in-school-issues/children-working-part-time

thankyou for every one who has backed me up.. but as long as i know myself what my age is, then im certain that it shouldn't bother any one else, so who ever said i was 15.. can keep their nose out were it is not wanted. yes martine and shelly are brill and i wish the best of luck to them as they will be staying intouch.

Im sure that if i was 15 i am more grown up than the people who like to make stupid jokes.

hello 'u and me' how are you doing? if it is who i think it is then i will see you on sat x

if any one has anything else to say then dont keep it to your self this is a place for nice people.

Archived