White Bear Ecclesfield - not closing down any more.

Bruno

thankx for the vote of confidence everyone while we have been running the white bear in ecco.

As i have said before, we are having a farewell party on Satusday and everyone is welcome (even Bruno will be welcome), its going to be our way of saying a big thank you to everyone who has supported the pub and its staff, whatever their ages are (Ha Ha).

dont forget either that we will still be having the great rock night on friday supplied by the fantastic Buffy from 8pm till close and iof you sk her nice, she moght even play almost anything you ask for (as long as its ROCK).

but seriously everyone, keep a look out on here as i will be posting details of our next pub and whats on offer there very soon.

The White Bear was just the start, its onwards and upwards now.

OH, and before i forget, Sarah B. if you really knew me, then you would know that my avatar is a picture of myself and im not affraid to show it.

Eric_The_Man.

Can't make the party as I'll be rocking away elsewhere (see below), but will have a damn good night tomorrow with you guys. I've got a feeling it's going to be a rock and rolling night!

Looking forward to hearing about where you'll be moving to. Bachman Turner Overdrive will not be the same without Shelly going wild on the dancefloor. :help:

As i have said before, we are having a farewell party on Satusday and everyone is welcome (even Bruno will be welcome)

Thankyou for the invitation, but I too will be working on this particular night.

Got the night off work tonight :D ,so i'll be turning up with the old ball & chain to give my support and have a few Bevvies.

Usually have Saturday's off :mad: so won't be able to attend the big party.

Nevermind, all the best Martine/Shelly for the future. :thumbsup:

You Are Wrong Written In Stone 18

Eh what :huh:

Was that the last Friday Rock night then or will the new landlords be holding one as well ?

Came back a little worse for wear......Drunk / Deaf, Just as it should be :gag:

But nevertheless had a great time.

Archived