I saw a ghost last night

Why do you think coppers get psychic's in to solve difficult cases?

They don't. That doesn't actually happen in real life, only on bad tv shows.

and you thought this stuff was hocus pocus!

So did i, until last year when when i had telepathic contact with the spirit world. :cool:

since that date, i have become an expert on freemasonry, illuminati, UFO's, The Holy Bible and all other things occult :wow:

So you're trying to convince us of your reliability by listing other clearly nonsense things that you believe? :hihi:

IF you didnt already know, the nature of the universe is holographic. Watch BBC Horizon documentary called "What is reality".

The reality is your are a hologram vibrating at around 7htz (shumann resonance). There are other dimensions, from my studies i have gathered that there are 11 dimensions in total.

Each vibrating at its own frequency.

Firstly, that is not known, it is one of many possible explanations.

Secondly, even if it is true, it has no implications at all about the existence of ghosts.

Ghost Hunt groups have become popular over the last few years,i believe there is one in Sheffield for those interested.

I hear the kit you have to purchase is quite expensive though.

You can save quite a bit if you take your own white sheet I believe.

I know, I always knew there were no ghosts. But at the same time my mind convinced itself they were there.

Its been scientifically proven ghosts exist!

Dont you idiots watch any science documentaries these days.

The story of science Episode 2 - What is the world made of - goto 4 minutes 45 seconds in

Yawn lets move on, The universe is holgraphic and life is a dream! Please God let me reincarnate somewhere else next time where the locals are a bit more intelligent!

If a ghost appeared of someone I knew or anyone strange say at the foot of my bed I could possibly faint with fright, I think it could be that a ghost will only appear to people of a more sturdy nature - it's interesting that when children say they have seen what people say must have been a ghost they don't appear to be traumatised

Its been scientifically proven ghosts exist!

Dont you idiots watch any science documentaries these days.

The story of science Episode 2 - What is the world made of - goto 4 minutes 45 seconds in

Yawn lets move on, The universe is holgraphic and life is a dream! Please God let me reincarnate somewhere else next time where the locals are a bit more intelligent!

You're calling people idiots yet you're the one linking people to a clip which definitely does NOT show or even SUGGEST that science has proven ghosts exist. Did you actually watch it yourself or did your froth blur the screen?

You're calling people idiots yet you're the one linking people to a clip which definitely does NOT show or even SUGGEST that science has proven ghosts exist. Did you actually watch it yourself or did your froth blur the screen?

Has anyone on here proved they don't exist?

Archived