I saw a ghost last night

Has anyone on here proved they don't exist?

Why? Has anyone on here actually made the claim that ghosts don't exist?

EDIT: Angelfire1 did !

That's irrelevant by the way, if somebody makes a claim that ghosts exist, it's up to them to provide evidence or at least a reason for their case, if they want their belief to be taken seriously.

Example, I could claim that bananas are really blue, nobody has to prove me wrong, but until/unless I can prove I am right, the status-quo (that bananas are yellow) stands as it is.

57Varieties just made a fool of him/herself by;

A) Calling us all idiots

B) Following this up with a link to something he claimed was "scientific proof that ghosts exist", which it wasn't. The clip in the link didn't even suggest that ghosts exist.

Why? Has anyone on here actually made the claim that ghosts don't exist?

EDIT: Angelfire1 did !

That's irrelevant by the way, if somebody makes a claim that ghosts exist, it's up to them to provide evidence or at least a reason for their case, if they want their belief to be taken seriously.

Example, I could claim that bananas are really blue, nobody has to prove me wrong, but until/unless I can prove I am right, the status-quo (that bananas are yellow) stands as it is.

57Varieties just made a fool of him/herself by;

A) Calling us all idiots

B) Following this up with a link to something he claimed was "scientific proof that ghosts exist", which it wasn't. The clip in the link didn't even suggest that ghosts exist.

Its true the link didn't didn't reveal anything stating the proof of ghosts,perhaps it wasn't deliberate.It was an interesting clip though.

The idiot remark was probably a joke,but you are justified in objecting to it on everyone's behalf,so thankyou... I THINK :huh:

Its true the link didn't didn't reveal anything stating the proof of ghosts,perhaps it wasn't deliberate.It was an interesting clip though.

The idiot remark was probably a joke,but you are justified in objecting to it on everyone's behalf,so thankyou... I THINK :huh:

You are welcome, I will always object when people present false evidence. Conspiracy fans like 57Varieties are very fond of doing so. As for joking, they tend to not have much in the way of a sense of humour.

Not to insult your judgement but do you have any garments hanging from your wardrobe etc? I've woken up sometimes and thought I'd seen something, but when my eyes adjusted, it turned out to be my work shirt hanging up.

:hihi::hihi:

:hihi: This isn't your type of thread go on to another one where you can have a nasty argument with someone, thats more your style.

I thought we had agreed that I had mellowed and was now acceptable in polite company.

I find ghosts very interesting. I hope to be one someday.

Nah, definately wasn't dreraming about girls, I can actually remember what I was dreaming about and it was about playing music.

I can understand that a person can recall some of the things that they were dreaming about. However, no person can ever say what they have not dreamt about during sleep.

Archived