I saw a ghost last night

I can understand that a person can recall some of the things that they were dreaming about. However, no person can ever say what they have not dreamt about during sleep.

Fair point.

What I meant is I wasn't dreaming about them just before I woke up, I know this because I can actually recall what I was dreaming about.

You may...

My experiences, were at the time, terrifying; on reflection however, they were possibly the best things that have ever happened to me (they were the catalyst for dramatic change).

It wasn't so much what I experienced via sense perception; it was more perception in consciousness itself. Heightened awareness, and experience of other modes of reality (other that what we perceive through the medium of our senses), and also non-corporate entities. All of which, were as real to me as the physical reality I perceive around myself right now.

Very difficult, if not impossible, to explain in a way that would make sense and accurately communicate the experience.

Anyhow, on several occasions, things 'broke through' and affected tangible physical reality, in dramatic and undeniable ways.

As for conclusions; hard to say. I certainly felt my rational mind desperately trying to explain away what I was going through, to make sense of it all. It could not, and I now just accept that things happened which I am currently unable to explain, but which lead me deeper into inquiry regarding the nature of my own being / the universe.

In fact, perhaps the most significant conclusion; would be that all things which happen to us can be good, especially when they seem 'bad'; I have found this to be true elsewhere, with more mundane goings on in life. :)

Thankyou for answering.

Could you (can you?) expand on the bits I've highlighted please?

Can we get back on the subject please, I come on here expecting to learn something about the spirit world and all I get is you lot bickering.

Please lets get back on thread.

Now, can some one explain to me,

If a ghost presses your doorbell is it a dead ringer?

Could you (can you?) expand on the bits I've highlighted please?

I am fairly sure I would fail miserably to find the words to adequately express the experiences. Further more, if I could, and was willing to, I would no doubt, sound quite insane (to most people).

I would seem there are 2 possibilities, either I imagined it all (perceptual etc), or, there was something oozy-spooky going on, that we can't really explain.

I am fairly sure I would fail miserably to find the words to adequately express the experiences. Further more, if I could, and was willing to, I would no doubt, sound quite insane (to most people).[/Quote]

Fair enough point :)

I would seem there are 2 possibilities, either I imagined it all (perceptual etc), or, there was something oozy-spooky going on, that we can't really explain.

May I ask what your opinion is? Or is it that you are torn between the two?

May I ask what your opinion is? Or is it that you are torn between the two?

Thank you for asking, it's made me ponder some more..

Well, not so much 'torn', as constantly evolving, refining, error-correcting, my understanding of these experiences, and the nature of reality. ;)

Archived