I saw a ghost last night

Not that I'm any sort of believer in ghosts or anything, but how old is your house? And if you looked back at the census records could you find a point where there were two girls of about the right age living there? And if you happened to find some descendants of that family who happened to have some old photos of the two girls... I ought to write a book really.

My house is about 90 years old and no, I haven't done any research because this event totally convinced me (99%) that ghosts don't exist, as such I haven't bothered further research.

I saw ghosts when I was a kid, but my father told me its my delusion. But if you believe in god, how come you don't believe in evil like ghosts? I believe some supernatural things do exist, just not sure what you happened to see was one.

I don't believe in God.

I'm not sure ghosts are supposed to be exclusively evil, nor be synonymous with a belief in God.

Why do you think God and ghosts are related and that ghosts are exclusively evil? I'd be interested in your thoughts on this.

Archived