I saw a ghost last night

Not to insult your judgement but do you have any garments hanging from your wardrobe etc? I've woken up sometimes and thought I'd seen something, but when my eyes adjusted, it turned out to be my work shirt hanging up.

No, there was nothing that I could have mistaken for what I saw.

What I am saying is that I definately saw it, but at the same time I know it wasn't there, it was a classic case of my mind playing tricks on me.

The closest thing I can describe it to is if you go to one of these optical illusion attractions and as you observe the exhibit you see what appears to be there when it isn't, but to your mind it most definately is.

My analysis was what allowed me to see there were no ghosts, but to my mind, had I not used that rational analysis there would have been two ghosts, without a doubt, it was so clear that I would have believed it.

Oh well that's cleared that up for me :confused:, at least the dog wasn't traumatised :huh:

Did he have anything to say on the matter at all?

:hihi::hihi:

No, when I said he made no suggestion I meant that had there actually been two girls stood there he would have reacted in the way he normally does when he meets strangers. As it was he exhibited no behaviour other than when there is just me and him at home alone.

Oh well that's cleared that up for me :confused:, at least the dog wasn't traumatised :huh:

He's saying that if he had just accepted what he'd seen, without thinking, he'd believe there were ghosts, but because he thought about it, he realises he should explore rational explanations first before jumping to irrational conclusions.

He's saying that if he had just accepted what he'd seen, without thinking, he'd believe there were ghosts, but because he thought about it, he realises he should explore rational explanations first before jumping to irrational conclusions.

Almost, I actually saw it unfolding rather than thought about it, I was analyzing it as it happened.

But you're on the right track.

Now most of you who are familiar with me will know that I am a total sceptic on the existance of ghosts.

That is why this interested me so much.

I woke up at 2am this morning and at the end of my bed I saw two girls. They were dressed in what appeared to be night gowns, one was about 18, the other about 13.

There outlines were as clear as day and I could make out some details. They were just stood there looking at me.

What interests me about this is I know there were no ghosts, I woke the dog up who made no suggestion whatsoever that anything was there with us, but I swear on my life they were there, my eyes definately saw them, my brain definately percieved them, for all intents and purposes there were two girls stood at the end of my bed.

Fortunately the fact that I am well versed in Buddhist meditation allowed me to analyize the situation to such a degree that I saw the process as it unfolded of the the way the light was playing, the fact that I didn't have my spectacles on which meant my vision wasn't its best, and my mind filling in the gaps.

There were definately no ghosts in my bedroom last night.

But to my eyes and my brain there were definately two girls stood at the end of my bed, I saw there outlines, I saw details to a degree that I saw there faces and what they were wearing.

Seeing these ghosts and analyzing the situation as it unfolded has convinced me beyond any doubt I may have had that ghosts don't exist.

I definately saw two ghosts last night.

Any thoughts?

You really ought to cut down on your alcohol consumption.:hihi:

Now most of you who are familiar with me will know that I am a total sceptic on the existance of ghosts.

That is why this interested me so much.

I woke up at 2am this morning and at the end of my bed I saw two girls. They were dressed in what appeared to be night gowns, one was about 18, the other about 13.

There outlines were as clear as day and I could make out some details. They were just stood there looking at me.

What interests me about this is I know there were no ghosts, I woke the dog up who made no suggestion whatsoever that anything was there with us, but I swear on my life they were there, my eyes definately saw them, my brain definately percieved them, for all intents and purposes there were two girls stood at the end of my bed.

Fortunately the fact that I am well versed in Buddhist meditation allowed me to analyize the situation to such a degree that I saw the process as it unfolded of the the way the light was playing, the fact that I didn't have my spectacles on which meant my vision wasn't its best, and my mind filling in the gaps.

There were definately no ghosts in my bedroom last night.

But to my eyes and my brain there were definately two girls stood at the end of my bed, I saw there outlines, I saw details to a degree that I saw there faces and what they were wearing.

Seeing these ghosts and analyzing the situation as it unfolded has convinced me beyond any doubt I may have had that ghosts don't exist.

I definately saw two ghosts last night.

Any thoughts?

I wake up at 2am each morning and see two women at the end of my bed, both is suspenders basques and high heels, one has a whip, they beckon to me.

I am versed in the works of Playboy, Penthouse and Men only, I woke the dog up, and he took one look at me and ran for it.

Archived