I saw a ghost last night

Your post doesn't make sense. You can't say 'I definately saw two ghosts last night' but then say you don't believe in ghosts.

What you should have said is 'I saw what looked like two ghosts last night.'

Your post doesn't make sense. You can't say 'I definately saw two ghosts last night' but then say you don't believe in ghosts.

What you should have said is 'I saw what looked like two ghosts last night.'

With all due respect I don't think you understand.

If I said 'I saw what looked like two ghosts' it would give the impression that at the time I knew, for certain, that they weren't ghosts. But that's not the case. I didn't percieve them as things that looked like ghosts. I percieved them as ghosts, as real as if you were stood before me. I wouldn't percieve you as a someone who looked like a person, I would percieve you as a person.

Part of my mind percieved them as real, part knew they weren't, I saw two ghosts in exactly the same way that I can see the laptop I'm working on, but unlike the laptop they weren't there, part of my mind just thought they were.

If I said 'I saw what looked like two ghosts' it would give the impression that at the time I knew, for certain, that they weren't ghosts. But that's not the case. I didn't percieve them as things that looked like ghosts. I percieved them as ghosts, as real as if you were stood before me. I wouldn't percieve you as a someone who looked like a person, I would percieve you as a person.

Part of my mind percieved them as real, part knew they weren't, I saw two ghosts in exactly the same way that I can see the laptop I'm working on, but unlike the laptop they weren't there, part of my mind just thought they were.

Mate, forget the Buddhism, all the malarkey, go out have a couple of pints and try and get laid, even if you have to pay for it.

I promise you will feel better.

I have seen what appeared like real images on many occasions,my parents,my husband for example..those who have passed on,but i know they are not ghosts, the dream stage part of the sleep pattern can be very deceiving sometimes.:)

Mate, forget the Buddhism, all the malarkey, go out have a couple of pints and try and get laid, even if you have to pay for it.

I promise you will feel better.

:hihi::hihi:

I thankyou for your 'concern'.

Been there, done it, got the T-shirt, I promise you that living like that is not 1% as gratifying as the way I live now.

But each to their own.

This Is soooo confusing. They were either there or not. They were either ghosts or they wernt. You can't say I saw a ghost last night but ghosts are not real. You can't say they were stood at the bottom of my bed but the were not really there.

I'm so confused I'm actually tired.

If your trying to say "I've always been sceptical. I've always looked for another explanation BUT I have no explanation for what I saw lastnight" then just say that.

You just simply cannot say 'I know I definitely saw a ghost lastnight but I also know ghosts definitely do not exist" because one of those statements has to be incorrect, and if you can't grasp that, then your head is seriously messed up.

You'd be rightly worried about me if I said I had eaten mermaid in my seafood cocktail lastnight, but I know beyond all doubt that mermaids don't exist!!!

If one thing its changed your perception of the existence of ghosts, people say they don't exist, some say they do. I think they do, but what happened to you will go down as something you can't explain, proving there are forces at work ghostly or not.

Archived