I saw a ghost last night

i am also a sufferer of poor sleep patterns, and i am acutely aware of the effects of lack of sleep can have on the brain, Whilst doing the final exercise in my RAF Regiment training, by the fourth night of non sleeping, most of us were hallucinating, we were barely coherent as our speech was severely affected, and our bodies were gradually shutting down, even simple tasks like buttoning a jacket up were almost impossible due to the lack of hand eye co-ordination. i personally remember seeing a section of enemy advancing towards our trench, i shouted "stand to" so as to make all our guys know that we were coming under an imminent attack, by the time i had refocused on the supposed enemy, it transpired to be 8 trees that were silhouetted on the hill top, i was adamant that i had seen the enemy, lol, it was an awful feeling (hallucinating) as you never knew what you could trust and what you could trust, even if you got it right you couldn't do that much due to the severe tiredness and lack of co-ordination, lol. if i remember correctly we eventually stayed awake for 4 nights and five days.

06.00hrs Mon morn

18.00hrs Fri eve

total 108hrs, buggered would be putting it politely, lol

Ladies, I will do my best to drive from my mind all thoughts of the whip, I do however note that you have no objection to the Basque and the suspenders?

Before you answer please remember that I do have hair like George Clooney.

You wouldn't by any chance be an upper class Tory MP would you? :suspect:

So the reason you believe that animals are receptive to ghosts is... humour? Are you saying your beliefs are a joke?

Right once again twisting words, read the OP, they say the following I woke the dog up who made no suggestion whatsoever that anything was there with us

Hence I said no wonder the dog was confused, he woke it up and by his own admission for no good reason to do so, but obviously, the joke was lost on you. No my beliefs are not a joke, I believe that animals are receptive, and I have good reason for my feelings on ghosts, I'll try harder next time with you.

read the OP, they say the following I woke the dog up who made no suggestion whatsoever that anything was there with us

Hence I said no wonder the dog was confused

Yeah... you know that doesn't make any sense, right? Therefore isn't actually a joke

I believe that animals are receptive, and I have good reason for my feelings on ghosts, I'll try harder next time with you.

GREAT! Here's your chance...

what is strange is the dog didn't react yet they are supposed to be susceptible to these things.

Are they? Is there a reason to think that or is it just something that some people say, perpetuated by others accepting it and repeating it?

Okay then, Is there a reason to think that dogs are receptive to ghosts or is it just something that some people say, perpetuated by others accepting it and repeating it?

So for the 3rd time, Is there a reason to think that dogs are receptive to ghosts or is it just something that some people say, perpetuated by others accepting it and repeating it? (hearsay)

Now most of you who are familiar with me will know that I am a total sceptic on the existance of ghosts.

That is why this interested me so much.

I woke up at 2am this morning and at the end of my bed I saw two girls. They were dressed in what appeared to be night gowns, one was about 18, the other about 13.

There outlines were as clear as day and I could make out some details. They were just stood there looking at me.

What interests me about this is I know there were no ghosts, I woke the dog up who made no suggestion whatsoever that anything was there with us, but I swear on my life they were there, my eyes definately saw them, my brain definately percieved them, for all intents and purposes there were two girls stood at the end of my bed.

Fortunately the fact that I am well versed in Buddhist meditation allowed me to analyize the situation to such a degree that I saw the process as it unfolded of the the way the light was playing, the fact that I didn't have my spectacles on which meant my vision wasn't its best, and my mind filling in the gaps.

There were definately no ghosts in my bedroom last night.

But to my eyes and my brain there were definately two girls stood at the end of my bed, I saw there outlines, I saw details to a degree that I saw there faces and what they were wearing.

Seeing these ghosts and analyzing the situation as it unfolded has convinced me beyond any doubt I may have had that ghosts don't exist.

I definately saw two ghosts last night.

Any thoughts?

Sorry to disagree with you, no you did not. There are no such things. You may have been dreaming, you may have been tipsy, you may have had a bit of puff or you may have just imagined you saw two ghosts, what I am certain about is the fact Ghosts do NOT exist.

A thousand quid out of my pocket if anyone can prove beyond doubt ghost's exist.

I don't expect to be dipping into my wallet any day soon, that IS a fact.

Angel.

Sorry to disagree with you, no you did not. There are no such things. You may have been dreaming, you may have been tipsy, you may have had a bit of puff or you may have just imagined you saw two ghosts, what I am certain about is the fact Ghosts do NOT exist.

A thousand quid out of my pocket if anyone can prove beyond doubt ghost's exist.

I don't expect to be dipping into my wallet any day soon, that IS a fact.

Angel.

You are at least the second person who has done this.

You are not disagreeing with me, I don't believe in ghosts, I didn't believe before and the episode merely re affirmed my lack of belief.

The post is about the fact that I did imagine two ghosts. But they were so very convincing that to my mind, at the time, there were definately two people stood at the end of my bed.

Archived