Has the time come to abolish the pint in favour of the Litre?

What size should a standard can of beer be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What size should a standard can of beer be?

• A pint!
    • A litre!
    • Hiccup.
    • Don't know.

A litre of Beer? Won't happen, some people in this Country can't handle their drinks as it is, imagine Johnny Alky supping a whole Litre of White Lightning or whatever? He'd be dead the next morning from Alcohol poisoning.

A litre of Beer? Won't happen, some people in this Country can't handle their drinks as it is, imagine Johnny Alky supping a whole Litre of White Lightning or whatever? He'd be dead the next morning from Alcohol poisoning.

Doesn't White Lightning come in 2 litre bottles?

3Litre bottles?

I know people that sup 2 a day.

I knew one man that supped 5 a day, he didn't make 40.

I am not the sharpest tool in the box these days, could you explain please.

Angel.

Great Britain (or Britannia major) was coined as a term to differentiate the island of Britain from Britanny (or Britannia minor). So when someone says Britain used to be great, meaning powerful, they really mean geographically bigger than Britanny without realising it.

We're talking about beer in cans here. I reckon 500ml is about the right size and it's the size of most bottled beer. It's neither too small nor too big.

A whole litre is too big for most practical purposes, but the brewers could try selling them and see if they prove popular.

Archived