Try Seasons, it's a winner

kat_1b

Myself and 3 friends went to Seasons last night (NYE), the food was excellent and very reasonable. We all had 3 courses and coffee for £25 each and the standard of food was up there with Nonna's and 543 (for half the price), so would recommend people to give it a go. I don't work there, before you ask, just wanted to recommend a much deserved restaurant.

:clap:

Your not the first. This place has had consistenly good reviews since it opened. I think i've tried everything on the menu and it's all good. I think the last post form the owners said it's due a menu change in Feb so looking forward to that.

Well i went there on a staff due, staff were not prepared, didnt know what they were doing, no atmosphere at all, power went off, (then they had to put more money in metre prolly lol) stella was £3 , coke was out of a bottle, yes its had good reviews, but i dnt see why, oh and the food we got ...well very very small, i thought my main meal was my starter.... not good at all.

Went there last night and we were very impressed. Food excellent, staff very friendly, an interesting menu and very reasonably priced.

Considering that Sheffield seems to have so few restaurants that I would not describe as poor quality and/or a rip-off this place just stands out and deserves to do well. And for the record I've travelled extensively around the world, dined in exclusive restaurants all over and am very use to good quality food and a high standard of service.

Sorry to say it Speedy but if you judge this type of restaurant by the price of the lager and coke and the size of the meal I think you have lost the point of such places and should try a curry next time.

Dave

glad you liked it, we will certainly be going back, they have a wine offer on in January, bonus! Don't be put off by the flyers, they're not very nicely designed, which is a shame. Yeah, a great restaurant that deserves good reviews.

Archived