Arnt grandkids brilliant

All my rubbish jokes and rubbish magic tricks which my kids havnt found amuzing for the past twenty years,well they have suddenly found a new lease of life,because my grandkids [ aged 3 and 1 ] are so innocent,they think they are great and that im some kind of paul daniels/peter kay rolled into one,then there is the added bonus that when ive had enough,they can go home to there mam and dads, brilliant.

All my rubbish jokes and rubbish magic tricks which my kids havnt found amuzing for the past twenty years,well they have suddenly found a new lease of life,because my grandkids [ aged 3 and 1 ] are so innocent,they think they are great and that im some kind of paul daniels/peter kay rolled into one,then there is the added bonus that when ive had enough,they can go home to there mam and dads, brilliant.

Oh yes they are Gazza, and have you noticed you're more tolerant with them, than you were with your kids, I am. I've got 3 boys & love them all to pieces even though 2 live in a foreign country (Barnsley) lol

......................wouldn't know, I don't have any!! I understand from friends that do, they are a very expensive hobby!! I 'borrow' my friends little ones from time to time. Bless 'em!

Being able to borrow some is the best of both worlds. You get to visit the butterfly house at north anston and donny wildlife park without feeling daft, then when they get tired and mardy and need feeding, you simply hand them back over.

I wonder if this would work as a business plan. Rent a kid.

Have you ever noticed that kids are better behaved for their grandparents? I can tell my daughter off in exactly the same way as my mum....same tone, same words, same consequences. With my mum she does as she's told straight away. With me I get laughed at or a raspberry blown at me :(:D

My youngest grandson Elijah (named after my Dad) is 6 and fabulous (just like his brothers). He is heavily into Knights and Castles at the moment and we took all 3 of our lovely boys to Warwick Castle last year, what a fabulous day we had, he still talks about it and remembers everything. He was running around during the recent hot spell in his chain mail (knitted in shiny wool) hood up, his suit of armour, sword and shield and full bascinet helmet with the visor down, with me clucking after him with drinks and iced lollies, happy days and lovely memories.

Archived