The Bigger Your Telly - The Thicker You Are?

I only have a 21inch Amstrad tube job telly and I went to Poly for a few weeks. And I can type on the internet. I went to see one of my ex mates today and he can hardly read or add up. Infact, he is so thick he thinks he lives in Scotland. He has a MASSIVE 57inch LED plasma back lit jobbee. My head skrinker has a 15inch portable telly that's only tuned to BBC4. I think this proves my point.

Opines?

Great post,mines a 42" btw

The op obviously wanted to post something to get a reaction......couldn't think of anything sensible to say, so came up with this utter rubbish.

As another member as already said shows a lot of envy in the post.

His ex-mate can't read or add up...........the op can't spell ???????

opines: 3rd person singular present of opine

Verb: Hold and state as one's opinion: "“The man is a genius,” he opined".

It's what forums are for.

So you wouldn't ask someone for their opine, which is what the OP did, you'd ask for their opinion and if you were to tell someone else about it you explain what they opined.

I only have a 21inch Amstrad tube job telly and I went to Poly for a few weeks. And I can type on the internet. I went to see one of my ex mates today and he can hardly read or add up. Infact, he is so thick he thinks he lives in Scotland. He has a MASSIVE 57inch LED plasma back lit jobbee. My head skrinker has a 15inch portable telly that's only tuned to BBC4. I think this proves my point.

Opines?

I think you are mistaking being poor with being thick.

Archived