What is david icke saying in a nutshell

seen david icke on you tube under many titles, is he saying the goverments plan the economic downfalls for their gain, what is he on about, i dont think he believes in 2012 doomsday , but seems to say that the goverments etc know whats going to happen in the world for their benefit...........:huh:

seen david icke on you tube under many titles, is he saying the goverments plan the economic downfalls for their gain, what is he on about, i dont think he believes in 2012 doomsday , but seems to say that the goverments etc know whats going to happen in the world for their benefit...........:huh:

He's saying a lot of things. I don't think it would all fit in a nutshell.

i went to one of this guys shows at brixton academy about 4 years ago, it was a 7hr lecture, he speaks a lot of truth! and has you listening to every word, not too sure about the lizzards though. he is putting another show on at the wembley arena. i would recommend this to anyone with an open mind

in a nutshell he explains how the many get screwed and controlled by the few

i went to one of this guys shows at brixton academy about 4 years ago, it was a 7hr lecture, he speaks a lot of truth! and has you listening to every word, not too sure about the lizzards though. he is putting another show on at the wembley arena. i would recommend this to anyone with an open mind

That's no revelation though is it, that's the way it's always been and most people are aware of it.

I prefer counterpunch to Icke. Crazy ideas in this day and age don't normally get you the negative attention that the mass media heaps upon Icke.

He does attempt an explanation of how the many are controlled and screwed by the few, the problem is that the media not sure about his allusions to the 'reptillians' or perhaps they are !

I think the lizard stuff is just a publicity stunt to get you to listen to the real agenda. Michael Ruppert is more up my alley.

Archived