Raped as passengers too tight to lend someone 20p for bus fare

Supposing they had helped and given her the 20p and then when she got off the bus she had been raped, would they still be at fault for helping her get to her destination. They didn’t know there was rapist nearby and he could just as easily been at the other end of her journey home.

Well said, if she had been given the 20p it could have been some other poor woman that fell fowl to the rapist, it is always easier in this country for some reason, I don't know why, for people to have a go at the innocent instead of the perpetrator.

Simple acts of kindness create a better world.

But sometimes they don't. If only it was that easy. Acts of kindness have a worth on their own, someone should've lent that girl 20p, because it's such a small sum and it was the last bus home for her.

Yet still, despite the fact they didn't, they are not complicit in anything else that happened that night.

When you're avoiding answering questions then I shall choose to stop annoying you with questions. ;)

But sometimes they don't. If only it was that easy. Acts of kindness have a worth on their own, someone should've lent that girl 20p, because it's such a small sum and it was the last bus home for her.

Yet still, despite the fact they didn't, they are not complicit in anything else that happened that night.

When you're avoiding answering questions then I shall choose to stop annoying you with questions. ;)

All those on the bus are complicit, by there inaction.

Archived