Raped as passengers too tight to lend someone 20p for bus fare

For what its worth I dont see why its important that she was a lone female. I'd offer 20p to anyone on a bus male or female. Men get raped by strangers too.

Who do you think is in most danger of it happening to.....?

Who do you think is in most danger of it happening to.....?

I have no idea and don't see why its relevant really.

I think men are more likely to get attacked if they are out on their own. I think women probably more likely to be sexually assaulted by a stranger but I'm not sure - I think most men probably would not go to the police to say they had been raped so figures are perhaps skewed.

Try walking through Weston Park on a night its scary, men wandering out of the bushes like dick hungry zombies....

I know you are :) ,not sure what the relevance of that is by the way.. I was referring to your non-answer of my earlier post about stopping to pick up any lone woman on the bus route...would you do it? If not why not? What is the difference between that and the subject we are discussing..a lone woman is a lone woman whatever the reason she's there..

We're discussing a particular incident not a hypethetical scenario and how it reflects on us as a society is appalling

We're discussing a particular incident not a hypethetical scenario and how it reflects on us as a society is appalling

Its definitely appalling that there are rapists.

If you are still talking about the 20p though, that is all supposition not fact.

Its definitely appalling that there are rapists.

If you are still talking about the 20p though, that is all supposition not fact.

What if the 20p had saved her life......

Would we all be thanking the driver and passengers if the bus had slammed into a brick wall after not letting the woman on??

Archived