Raped as passengers too tight to lend someone 20p for bus fare

Moran is the one to blame here.

Many times I've refused people "20p for my bus fare" and I bet most people have.

Ive never said no.

Giving a bit of spare change to someone who needs it is nothing. Everyone should do it and those who refused to help this women are an utter disgrace.

They have their share of responsibility for what happened and i hope they can sleep at night.

I know i wouldn't be able to.

I don't really understand how people can reply to things they clearly haven't read:hihi: (aimed at the person you quoted!)

I am aiming some compassion at the bus driver and people on the bus thats all. They are not guilty of this horrible crime even if they refused to give her 20p. I imagine they are feeling pretty guilty and people accusing them like they comitted the rape will not help.

To hell with them, they are guilty of inaction, disgusting people.

Really? well I do. I think they are disgusting people who by there inaction helped a rapist.

Logic fail. No they did not.

Following your line of reasoning here are some other people who are to blame.

1) If the bars she frequented that night had not charged so much for drinks she would have had more left at the end of the night so would have been able to afford the bus fare. The bar owners therefore helped the rapist.

2) Her friends could have bought her more drinks therefore leaving her more money left over at the end of the night to pay for her bus fare. Her friends therefore helped the rapist.

jb

No they don't.

Yes they do.

They allowed this "man" the chance to violate, hurt and mentally scare an innocent women for the sake of being cheap and mean.

They facilitated this mans crime by refusing to help another human being.

Archived