Raped as passengers too tight to lend someone 20p for bus fare

Yes they are. If you see a person that needs help, you help. If you walk on, you have some responsibility for the fate of the individual that needed help.

Dont bother.

I think we are wasting our time with some on here.

Logic fail. No they did not.

Following your line of reasoning here are some other people who are to blame.

1) If the bars she frequented that night had not charged so much for drinks she would have had more left at the end of the night so would have been able to afford the bus fare. The bar owners therefore helped the rapist.

2) Her friends could have bought her more drinks therefore leaving her more money left over at the end of the night to pay for her bus fare. Her friends therefore helped the rapist.

jb

At the point she needed help, everyone that could have helped her did not. A simple act of kindness was beyond so many individuals, sickening.

You are guilty by inaction for not patrolling the streets of Nottingham at night protecting young girls from being raped. I hope you can sleep at night.

jb

:hihi:

I actually think its quite sick to share out the blame like that, the rapist is wholly responsible for a rape.

Its not sick and disgusting not to lend someone 20p, it may be uncharitable.

Yes they do.

They allowed this "man" the chance to violate, hurt and mentally scare an innocent women for the sake of being cheap and mean.

They facilitated this mans crime by refusing to help another human being.

I've walked past a homless women begging before. If that woman was raped that night, is it my fault because I didn't give her any change so she could get the bus to her digs for the night??

If you see a person that needs help, you help. If you walk on, you have some responsibility for the fate of the individual that needed help.

I'm not responsible by proxy. It's false, vastly false. If you give a man £1 and he buys a knife and kills someone, would you equally be responsible for that crime?

They allowed this "man" the chance to violate, hurt and mentally scare an innocent women

No they didn't. The only thing they are responsible for is being mean spirited enough to not lend her 20p, which I agree isn't great, but that does not make them complicit in a rape.

I've walked past a homless women begging before. If that woman was raped that night, is it my fault because I didn't give her any change so she could get the bus to her digs for the night??

Youd have to accept your part in it yes.

No they didn't. The only thing they are responsible for is being mean spirited enough to not lend her 20p, which I agree isn't great, but that does not make them complicit in a rape.

Yes they did and yes it does.

Archived