POLL: Your FAVE Radio Sheffield presenter?

Who is YOUR favourite Radio Sheffield presenter?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is YOUR favourite Radio Sheffield presenter?

• Howard Pressman
    • Toby Foster
    • Rony Robinson
    • Paulette Edwards
    • Dean Pepall
    • Georgey Spanswick
    • Gerry Kersey
    • Steve White
    • Phil Butler
    • Shawkat Hashmi
    • Diana Luke
    • Sarah Major
    • Jimmy Carol
    • Allan Watkiss
    • Waheed Akhtar
    • Paul Walker
    • Seth Bennett
    • Andy Giddings
    • Rob Staton

Been a long time since I listened to Radio Sheffield....notice Everard Davey isn't on the list...has he left???

Everard Davey is more of a newsreader than a presenter of a show or programme and that is why he is not on the list, just current presenters. Nothing against Everard though! :)

cant see a box for kelly temple,keith skews, roger moffat,ray stewart,martin kelner,.....now were talking:hihi: they should never have changed radio hallam,

Great presenters, but wrong station, although Roger Moffat did go on to work at Radio Sheffield after leaving Radio Hallam in the early 80's.

Do you work there ?:):):)

No, I don't work there, but I sometimes listen and thought it would be interesting to see what forumers think as they seem or appear to be always moaning about the station or the presenters, when in fact it looks like alot do enjoy the presenters on there. :)

Why isn't Jenny on Toby's Show on the list?

She's got a lovely voice.

I don't think Jenny is classed, as yet, as a main presenter, but look how Paulette has risen from answering the phones to being one of the most popular presenters on the station. :)

Bit Strange Steve White still being in the poll as he left for some reason.

Steve White presents on a Sunday afternoon between 2pm and 4pm, with his Sunday Rewind show and as far as i'm aware he also presents on a Tuesday and a Wednesday evenings between 7pm and 10pm.

So did Martin Kelner (with Edouard LaPaglie and the Chinaman in the chip shop). Where are they now?

Martin Kelner worked from the Radio Leeds studios and broadcast across the BBC Night Network in the north inc Radio Sheffield, but I don't believe he was officially classed as a Radio Sheffield presenter solely. I believe he is currently the breakfast presenter at Radio Leeds.

But last Sunday's was Phil Butler. Steve White has, I think, left.

The thread started about 3 weeks ago, but am not sure if Steve White has finished. If he has, he has only just left in the last week or so.

Archived