OAP's in McDonalds

They don't. Prams can only fit in certain spaces, which means they are restricted solely to those spaces.

Please give over, I'm sick of all this molly coddling people with prams, let them fold the bloody prams up like we had to, & carry kids & such, but oh no now its ooh bless em.

Prams should be folded up & under the stairs like in the old days, instead of every bugger having to walk round them, or fall over them, they are a nuisance.

It's even worse when on the bus & they get on with pram full of shopping, and kid walking, I think you'll find they're not for that:rant::rant:

While munching on a discusting as usual big mac in mcdonalds today I noticed a high volume of OAP's drinking coffee

I then noticed that majority of them was taking up the big seater large table's that are meant for prams, wheelchairs and large groups of people It seems like in certain places the elderly seem to think they own the world Has anyone else noticed this?

What's the difference between a high volume and a large group? And don't you think that you might have made too big a jump between seeing a group of OAPs in McDonald's and a desire by pensioner jihadists to impose a global gerontocracy on innocent yoof?

What's the difference between a high volume and a large group? And don't you think that you might have made too big a jump between seeing a group of OAPs in McDonald's and a desire by pensioner jihadists to impose a global gerontocracy on innocent yoof?

High volume is a lot of seperate people

A large group is a lot of people together I.e sitting together at the same time

Off out on their merries with their free bus passes to get a warm, so they can spendo all their winter fuel allowance on sherry and brandy.

Whilst young people are literally sober due to high taxation.

Not for much longer. Have you seen how pension rates have plummeted? So much for a life time of saving...

A big mac will be a major luxury item.

Off out on their merries with their free bus passes to get a warm, so they can spendo all their winter fuel allowance on sherry and brandy.

Yes, it's a great life being a pensioner! I don't use MaccyD's though. I prefer to spend my vast fortune in more upmarket venues. ;)

I drink Absolut or red wine with my fuel a llowance.

Archived