OAP's in McDonalds

Old folk are the new chavs.

Were they wearing bling and playing nasty tunes on their crappy mobile phones as well?

Oh come on, that's crap and you know it! :loopy:

Respect your elders I say!

Off out on their merries with their free bus passes to get a warm, so they can spendo all their winter fuel allowance on sherry and brandy.

Whilst young people are literally sober due to high taxation.

Always had taxation and it goes up & down. But these old dears who have paid tax all their lives now treat themselves to a coffee with taxpayers money (pension) whilst the youth have a big mac and coke with their JSA (tax payers money).

Always had taxation and it goes up & down. But these old dears who have paid tax all their lives now treat themselves to a coffee with taxpayers money (pension) whilst the youth have a big mac and coke with their JSA (tax payers money).

Do you not realise that many pensioners are also taxpayers?

Do you not realise that many pensioners are also taxpayers?

Yes, my neighbours get a state and private pension. They contributed part of their income in their younger years to make life easier in retirement, so much so they have to pay full council tax.

You reap what you sow.

Off out on their merries with their free bus passes to get a warm, so they can spendo all their winter fuel allowance on sherry and brandy.

Whilst young people are literally sober due to high taxation.

Know any more good jokes.

Angel.

Yeh Rich, and stop calling your elders :loopy: Respect please young man:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes, dear, 3 bags full dear! :hihi:

*tuts*

I've been ill all week and them pesky women still boss me about! :hihi:

Archived