OAP's in McDonalds

While munching on a discusting as usual big mac in mcdonalds today I noticed a high volume of OAP's drinking coffee

I then noticed that majority of them was taking up the big seater large table's that are meant for prams, wheelchairs and large groups of people

It seems like in certain places the elderly seem to think they own the world

Has anyone else noticed this?

be having bingo in there next

did you notice how many sugars they had also

Totally agree with this.

No one needs more than 2 or 3 sugars in their coffee, not necessary at all.

The unlimited complimentary sugar is a big mistake by McDonalds and I'm not having a go at the old people but they do seem to take advantage the most, grabbing fist fulls of sugar, 2 in the coffee the rest in their pockets.

They should ask how many sugars you want as you're ordering and put it in for you then see how many people ask for 25 sugars please.

smh.

McDonalds does not need seating priority does it? except for the much smaller chairs for kids. If anyone has a wheelchair or pram they would just park at the end of a table? And like someone else said the size of any given meal is not going to talk long to eat so let the oap's spend 15 mins eating their meals on the large corner or group table, it may be their only trip out from a care home for the week and may enjoy the time talking with each other and not so engrossed in a mobile phone on their lonesome like most are in there.

No one needs more than 2 or 3 sugars in their coffee, not necessary at all.

I normally don't have sugar in my tea but occasionally do. Then I have 5 or 6 sugars. It has certain effects.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chem1st View Post

Off out on their merries with their free bus passes to get a warm, so they can spendo all their winter fuel allowance on sherry and brandy.

Whilst young people are literally sober due to high taxation.

Know any more good jokes.

Angel.

Only himself when he looks in the mirror.:hihi::hihi::D:D

Archived