OAP's in McDonalds

All O.A.P. 's ought to be served free food in McDonalds. They should also be allowed to smack any teenager on the head with their umbrellas if they hear them using bad language.

No-one gave any of us old un 's owt free when we were defending these shores against the mighty Hun in the last lot. We were only armed with a wooden rifle and a carving knife but we were ready for 'em !

Now it 's our turn to get looked after-----so double the State Pension, free rail travel and subsidised flights to Spain .....and a bit of respect, please !

If you would stop lining your pockets with free sugar and milk from McDonalds maybe people would start to respect you more.

You go to any OAPs house they got a fridge full of tomato sauce sachets and I wonder where they're from.

While munching on a discusting as usual big mac in mcdonalds today I noticed a high volume of OAP's drinking coffee

I then noticed that majority of them was taking up the big seater large table's that are meant for prams, wheelchairs and large groups of people

It seems like in certain places the elderly seem to think they own the world

Has anyone else noticed this?

What was your username before you were banned from the forum last time??

You have started 2 pointless posts today that are a blatent attempt at trolling.

Forumosaurus----well, you can search me from top to bottom [ go careful, though ! ] but I assure you that you won 't find a sachet of anything upon my person. You can also stick your nose in my fridge but you will only find smoked salmon, fillet steaks and the odd bottle of vintage champers.

I merely go into McDonalds to enjoy the excellent food and cool ambience. As I said, we who defended Old John Bull against the Wehrmacht deserve a bit of consideration after all the blood, sweat and tears and that awful NAAFI sludge they used to serve up.

All O.A.P. 's ought to be served free food in McDonalds. They should also be allowed to smack any teenager on the head with their umbrellas if they hear them using bad language.

No-one gave any of us old un 's owt free when we were defending these shores against the mighty Hun in the last lot. We were only armed with a wooden rifle and a carving knife but we were ready for 'em !

Now it 's our turn to get looked after-----so double the State Pension, free rail travel and subsidised flights to Spain .....and a bit of respect, please !

YEAH - on your behalf of course;)

Talking about Spain, the Spanish seniors get more respect than ours do,They get a weeks free holiday in Spain in the best hotels,including breakfast ,lunch and evening meal.with a choice of wines.And they enjoy a good old dance and knees up .And they make the most of it no miserable faces like our pensioners have ,,i wonder why..

Talking about Spain, the Spanish seniors get more respect than ours do,They get a weeks free holiday in Spain in the best hotels,including breakfast ,lunch and evening meal.with a choice of wines.And they enjoy a good old dance and knees up .And they make the most of it no miserable faces like our pensioners have ,,i wonder why..

And what a financial mess they are in.

All down to oldies getting freebies.

If you would stop lining your pockets with free sugar and milk from McDonalds maybe people would start to respect you more.

You go to any OAPs house they got a fridge full of tomato sauce sachets and I wonder where they're from.

Wine, olives, yoghurt and salad stuff in my fridge. Not a sachet or any other freeby in sight. Sorry to disappoint.

I do wonder where some of you youngsters get your ideas about pensioners from. :huh:

I get mine from upmarket Burger King, but don't keep them in the fridge as that is full of vodka bottles.

I get mine from upmarket Burger King, but don't keep them in the fridge as that is full of vodka bottles.

You're doing it wrong. Vodka goes in the freezer, the fridge is for those little foil packets of butter & booze under 30%. Sauce sachets & those little uht milk pots last forever outside the fridge, you should just keep those next to the piles of salt, sugar & pepper sachets in the cupboard.

Archived